Monday, August 13, 2012

Latest Custom Work

I'm getting settled in here in West Texas, and am hoping to open up my etsy shop and resume production to stores within the week. Here is just a taste of some of the custom work I was able to complete before leaving...


This sterling silver pendant features a special, heirloom tourmaline. I carved the lily setting in wax and cast it the day before I packed up my kiln! 


This was an interesting order. I carved this wax of "Sahmaran" a figure from Turkish folklore, to be cast and used in the artwork, jewelry and textiles of a women's art collective in Turkey. As you can see it's a fairly tiny figure! I was excited to be asked to participate in this project and will have more information as it progresses.

In the meantime, I'm just working on setting up my equipment! I will be starting to cast pieces for fall and winter weddings in the coming month, so be sure to have a browse around my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment