Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cute candy collection for Valentine's Day


The freezing temperatures in the Texas Panhandle this month make me balk at the thought of casting outdoors. Investment molds don't like the temperature change experienced in 70 degree weather let alone 28 degrees! So until things warm up slightly I have been focusing my efforts on a collection for Valentine's Day.


These cute candy charms are sculpted in polymer clay and hand painted before being strung on a silver plated chain. I'm offering customizable colours and initials in my Etsy shop. Several styles are available.

This collection is sort of a departure for me stylistically, but I really like the way they came out and with any luck they will be a hit for Valentine's day. Jewelery and candy IS the classic holiday combo!





No comments:

Post a Comment